Shaolin Wellbeing Terms & Condition Policy
Thank you for visiting our Shaolin Wellbeing Limited website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using our site. Please do not use this website, if you do not agree with our Terms and Conditions as you will be bound by these Terms whether or not you have registered with us, this includes downloading or streaming from the website. The terms will also form a contract between you and Shaolin Wellbeing Limited.
A. Shaolin Wellbeing Limited
Access and use of this website is provided by Shaolin Wellbeing Limited, which is a company limited by guarantee, registered in England (no. 08131584). The registered address is at R/O 40 High Street, Cheshunt, Wycliffe Close, Hertfordshire EN8 0AQ. References made in these Terms to 'We' or 'Us' are to Shaolin Wellbeing Limited.
1. These Terms may change at any time, in which case the amended Terms will be posted on the website and will apply from that date. Please check these Terms whenever you use our website. You will be bound by the latest Terms when using the website.
2. The format and content of the website may change constantly. Please refresh your browser each time you visit the website to ensure that you access the most up to date version.
C. Accessing the website
1. Please ask the person responsible for paying for internet connection for permission before accessing the website.
2. We may deny any user access to the website or any part of it without prior notice.
D. Using the website
1. You agree to only use the website in a manner that complies with all applicable laws and regulations and is consistent with the Terms. You agree not to infringe the rights of any third party, restrict or inhibit their use and enjoyment of the website (including, without limitation, hacking).
1. For complaints about any content on this website, please contact us immediately by using the contact page found on the website. Please provide your full name, contact details, details of the complaint. Please note that no action can be taken without this information.
2. You are not permitted to post or transmit any of the following material to this website:
Material, that is knowingly false or misleading
Material, that is defamatory, illegal, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harasses, liable to incite racial
hatred, blasphemous, discriminatory, pornographic, sexually oriented, threatening or
invasive of a person's privacy
Material, which you do not own or for which you have not obtained all necessary licences
Material, which is technically harmful (e.g. computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses,
worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data)
Material, that is impersonating someone else (person or entity), or falsely stating or
otherwise misrepresenting an affiliation with anyone else (person or entity).
3. In accordance with data protection legislation, we are entitled to reveal your identity or any information which we have about you in appropriate circumstances.
4. You agree to protect, indemnify and hold harmless Shaolin Wellbeing Limited, its directors, officers and employees, from and against all liabilities, claims, demands and expenses arising out of any of your Contributions which breach these Terms.
5. Any Contributions you transmit or post to this website are considered non-confidential. With any Contribution you post or transmit to the website, you:
represent that you are fully entitled to do so;
grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, non-terminable, worldwide, sub licensable and royalty-
free license to copy, modify, distribute, show in public and create derivative works from that material in any form and anywhere for all commercial or non-commercial purposes related to our work; and
authorise us to adapt relevant material. In the course of doing so you waive all moral rights you have in your Contribution to the fullest extent permitted by law.
1. In order to make use of certain facilities available through our websites (e. g. obtaining a newsletter, receiving/streaming regular podcasts or audio content, ordering a product) you must first register with us. For this, you will be asked to provide an individual user name and password which you will need to use each time you carry out the action for which you have registered (e.g. each time you purchase a product). We may prompt you to change your user name and password from time to time.
3. It is you responsibility to keep your username and password confidential and that you do not disclose them to a third party. We also recommend restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You will be liable for all activities which occur under your username and password. You should immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your username and password or any other breach of security as soon as you become aware of it.
4. By registering, you confirm that all provided information is accurate. Please ensure that all given details are correct and complete and inform us immediately of any changes to the provided information when registering.
5. We may terminate your registration at any time at our discretion. This will only happen if you are in breach of our website rules. If your registration is terminated or suspended you may not re- register with us without our written consent.
H. Intellectual Property Rights
1. All copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights on the website, as well as all photographs, designs, images, text, software, data, audio, video, files and other material on the website or material generated by or transmitted from the website are owned by Shaolin Wellbeing Limited or our licensors. You are not permitted to use the website and Shaolin Wellbeing Limited material.
2. The rights in point H 1 are not transferable and any other use of Shaolin Wellbeing Limited may only be made with first obtaining our written permission. In particular, you must have first obtained our written permission to:
Incorporate any Shaolin Wellbeing Limited material in any other work, broadcast or publication, whether in hard copy or electronic form;
use or publish any Shaolin Wellbeing Limited material commercially (other than as necessary for the purpose of viewing or listening to the website in the course of business);
Perform, broadcast or otherwise transmit, post, share or make available to the public any Shaolin Wellbeing Limited material.
If you wish to use any Shaolin Temple Cheshunt Material other than in accordance with Terms above, please send your request to using the contact page on the website.
3. The photographic, text, graphic images, audio and video material within any products or publications supplied to you are copyright works and none of them may be copied, reproduced, licenced, broadcast, transmitted or otherwise exploited.
4. The Shaolin Wellbeing Limited name and logo are trademarks of UK Shaolin Temple Cheshunt. Other logos and names used on the website may also be trademarks of Shaolin Temple Cheshunt or their respective owners. We give no permission to use any such trademarks; the usage of names or logos etc. may infringe the holder's rights.
5. We encourage our supporters to campaign on the issues referred to on our websites, but please do not imply that you are taking action on our behalf, especially, do not state that Shaolin Wellbeing Limited is taking, or proposes or is considering taking, action against individuals or organisations(eg. to boycott other company's products).
6. All rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved. J. Disclaimers
1. The information provided on our website is intended to provide general information only. It should not be considered as a substitute for any specific advice. Please seek appropriate advice before taking or refraining from taking any action in reliance on any information contained on our websites. The material on this website is provided without any conditions, warranties or other Terms of any kind.
2. You should exercise the same degree of caution in evaluating what you see on the website than you do offline. You use our website entirely at your own risk.
3. In countries where its contents are illegal or unlawful, you may not granted access to our websites. If you access the website in countries outside the United Kingdom, you do so, on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
4. We do not warrant for uninterrupted or error free functions on the website or that defects will be corrected or that the websites or their servers will be free of viruses or bugs. We neither warrant that the material is fully functional, accurate or reliable.
1. We do not limit in any way our liability by law for fraud or death or personal injury caused by our negligence or breach of statutory duty or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
2. Subject to clause K 1, we will not be liable for:
• Any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system; or
• Any other loss or damages whatsoever (e.g. loss of profit or loss of use, direct, indirect or incidental loss) arising out of your use or inability to use our websites (e. g. downloading or streaming from the website), their content, any information on or from the websites or any link to another website and whether such loss or damage arises in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise.
Any Terms that are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country which apply to these Terms, shall be severed and deleted from these Terms to the extent and within that jurisdiction in which that Term is illegal. The remaining Terms stay in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
If you breach these Terms and no action is taken, we will use our rights and remedies at a later dateor in any other situation where you breach these Terms.
O. Law, Courts and Language
These Terms, the use of our websites and the supply of our products and services are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with English law. In the event of any dispute arising in relation to these Terms, to the use of our websites or in relation to the supply of any of our products or services the English courts will have jurisdiction over the dispute. These Terms and this website are provided in the English language only.
If you have any questions relating to these Terms, please contact us using the contact page on the website.
This document was last updated January 2023.